Magical Memories by Michelle, LLC will never reveal, sell, trade or share your personal information.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We never share, sell, or rent this information to anyone. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain “non-personal” information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
“Personal Information” is collected in a variety of ways, including – but not limited to – when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, however, that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Users can request that we delete identification information at any time. Please see more below.
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Facebook Pixel tracking is used to aid in marketing and advertising efforts. Pixels are embedded into the site and track how the User interacts with the Site. Tracked Pixels may include: “PageView”, “ViewContent,” “AddToCart,” “InitiateCheckout,” “AddPaymentInfo,” “Search,” “Purchase,” and “linkClick.”
Additionally, when you make a purchase through the Site or pay an invoice from Magical Memories by Michelle, LLC, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal information, eCheck, and others), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Personalize user experience & improve the Site. We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the information provided on our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Process payments and orders. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Information is sent to our fulfilment partners (as applicable) to allow for efficiency when assembling and shipping orders. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us. This includes, but is not limited to: running promotions, contest, survey or other Site features. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. We may utilize User information – aggregated from User submission, Site use, and other – to better understand demographics and targeting for marketing use. Information will be used to design promotions that are relevant to Users. Users may opt out of this tracking at any time.
- Send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by emailing us at email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
4. SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
When & where applicable, your Personal Information is shared with our fulfillment partners to assist with the assembly and shipment of your orders. We never share more information than necessary with our fulfillment partners and your information is kept on file to help with the shipment of any future orders you may place on the Site.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting these links:
Additionally, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal here.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
This site is not meant for persons under the age of 13. We never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Users can contact us if they have the following concerns regarding their personal data:
- Data access. Request and receive detailed information on what data we possesses on the User, where that data is stored and how it’s utilized.
- Data portability. Users may ask that we transmit personal data to another company.
- Rectification. Users have the right to change any incorrect information about themselves that is stored and accessed by Design Aglow.
- Data deletion. At any time, Users can request that we delete any information and accounts we may have on them. Please note, if Users choose to do this, they will be responsible for creating a new account or re-subscribing should they wish to use the Site & its services. Design Aglow cannot manually do this.
- Breach notification. Users will be notified within 72 hours of a data breach that might compromise their privacy.
If you would like to access your information, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
This document was last updated on May 23rd, 2018